Sunday 16 October 2011

Pardoned

Pardon me
Pray tell me, does my
Poignancy offend you?
Pointing to your own ineptness to
Perceive the reality of your own character?


Please spare me your
Pretty parcels of deception, I refuse to accept
Poetic words of transcendence in our relationship,
Pity me if you like, im-
Print my character as you like, but please
sPare me these deceitful
Plagiarised emotions! But
Please don't just label me as lonely and
Plug me in a bracket for you to
Pick and choose when to reacquaint me in your
Precious club, ultimately we are all alone
Pending our meeting with our Divine Creator,
Part time distractions are everywhere
Pinning us away from what the true
Purpose is to this worldly existence, these
Perplexed pondering is what I have, and you have your
Preoccupied merridom to busy you, I will no longer
Persist to advise you
Pleading for you to be a better
Person than I,
People change,
Priorities change.

No comments:

Post a Comment